Sunday 21 February 2010

A Busy Saturday!

Saturday was fun but very busy. I woke up at 6:45 to drive to Stroud for a photoshoot. It was fun, and hopefully there will be some good pictures. I did some topless ones, which I have never done before... and some in just boxers, which I had never really considered before!!

I then picked up Melissa and we went to Telford. In the park there is one of those spidery things, but it's bigger than any I've seen before... so I felt I had to conquer it!


Look at me go...


Victory. This must be how the Allys felt in 1945.


Then Melissa, who says she did it when she was younger, tried...



.. and gave up about a meter from the ground. I shouldn't laugh :p


So we decided to go ice skating!




Was fun. I wanted to learn how to skate backwards... and I pretty much can now... it is on the list to do a lap around backwards. Thankfully, I hardly fell over... but missing hitting the ice I decided to do this..

[ Video coming soon]

... It was worth it.

Driving home we got stuck for 2 hours because they decided to close the M6.. damn them. We flicked through different radio channels, one was a funny Indian one and the guy kept going 'bub bub bub bub... har har har har'. Then we listened to Radio 3, to a program about some kid who's mom killed himself, he went to live with his nan but they both turned mental and killed the social worker. Kind of put a downer on the rest of the night.

Then I woke up at 3:00 for UFC! Whoop!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha i actually can not stop laughing about the grandparents who killed the social worker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Dan went to the spidey thing when we was at college, I got a video somewhere of Dan at the top of it and of Dan on the children's apparatus, then we went ice skating and Roget got heckled and followed by some little girls.

    ReplyDelete