Wednesday 20 January 2010

One in a thousand...

Apparently I look like everyone. Almost every day I hear "You look just like -Insert name of male with curly hair-".

This is with both the people I know, and people I see in clubs. You can almost guarantee that if I am standing outside a club, drunk, somebody will come over tell me how much I look like Johnny Borrell, or Luke Pritchard (both of which I think is mean :P).

I am pretty sure it's just down to whatever hair style I have at the time... here is a collection of the best.. and worst.



Mostly said by drunk guys with skin heads. Damn them.


Maybe the one I hear most. He looks like a rat.


I look nothing like Fearne Cotton.


Said by the drunk guy in the pub. See last post.


The hair isn't even that similar.


The only one I actually think looks a bit like me. I had to convince my dad it wasn't actually me.


Definitely not.


And finally... a guy who lost on the first question of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire...

1 comment:

  1. You forgot Russel Brand, Alan Davies...*any one with curly hair that doesn't look like you goes here* =P

    I think that you look like MAndy, which is why I love you =)

    ReplyDelete