Wednesday 21 April 2010

Meh.

When I am feeling shit I don't really understand why I put it as my Facebook status. Do I really want people to know I'm feeling shit? Maybe I want people to know I'm not always happy and bouncy?

Maybe I doing it for attention? Though I'm not sure, since I really don't know how to answer 'Whats wrong?', so always end up saying 'long story', or 'nothing really', and just not talking about it. I suppose really I don't want to talk about it.

I'll be fine tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of people do that. Maybe it's just so you know that someone will go through the effort of inquiring.
    Lexa
    http://cardiac-outbursts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your feeling low, life can be shitty sometimes, even for super heros! - I'm still on my post-marathon buzz so am annoying everyone with my silly smiley face; I only just saw your message on my blog - still haven't got the hang of blogging, I have 3 blogs all going on, but I thought they were all visible! The "To Do List" is under http://whirlingninja.blogspot.com/
    The full report is there! I'll add more photos when my family get their acts together and post me the millions of photos they took!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* I told you I was having a Sabrina, the teenage witch overdose...in one episode, they're all down and they eat flan...maybe you should try it:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, because I certainly don't want to have to ask you. I'm sure whatever's wrong with you is long and hard to pronounce.

    Just kidding. I'm actually just afraid I'd have to listen to an emo list of feelings when I'd only just asked out of politeness to begin with.

    *grins*

    ReplyDelete