It's time to do this years New Years Resolutions. Not quite as many as last year, as I need to focus more on some important ones.
1) Continue boxing. Improve on weaknesses and become a much better boxer than I am now.
2) Cook something for my 100+ Things To Do Cookbook once a month.
3) Become a better programmer and create a website.
4) Sort out those damn finances.
5) Cycle 50 miles.
6) Meet up with more friends that I don't see as often.
7) Arrange more fun things to do, so I spend less time just sitting in my room.
8) Cross 5 things off the 100+ Things To Do List.
9) Save for a mortgage.