Wednesday 21 September 2011

Night Ninja Wasp

Last night I had a dream about this game (it was with pans, you split up different kitchen pans and knives, and then one person would put down a pan, and the next person had to put one down that was bigger. It made sense at the time). Then, a guy put the knives in the dishwasher, but they were sticking up. In the dream I then went to push them down, but one of the knives got stuck, and stabbed me in the finger. I said "ahh, that hurt", but I couldn't see a mark, and he said "yeah, I saw that coming".

Then, still in the dream, I walked to another kitchen to get more pans to play again, and suddenly I heard this buzz and jumped up in pain. On the bed lay a wasp, and I must have rolled over and put my hand on it and it stung me. In the dream I must have quickly thought that it was a sharp knife that hurt, and all happened fast enough for the dream to briefly continue before the pain fully hit. How bizarre. I didn't want to get revenge on the wasp, so I got it in a glass and threw it outside.

I had recently said I wanted to know what a wasp sting felt like now, since the last time I was stung I was very young, and it was on my toe while I was on the swing, bare footed, in the garden. It actually hurt a lot more than I would have thought.

The rest of the night was spent having nightmares that the room was full of wasp nests.


6 comments:

  1. I got one on my neck once, picking up a jacket and not realising there was a wasp walking along the collar. It irates doesn't it? But not anywhere as mean as a bee sting ... those are terrible and last for days and days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. orgh bad! sorry. I hate wasp stings. I'm a little allergic... once I got stung on my foot it was so swollen that I couldn't wear my own shoes... ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you put it outside not killed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeep. I don't wanna know what a wasp sting feels like :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been stung by a wasp or a bee and I'm terrified of it happening. SO SCARED.

    Your dream mixing in with the pain? That was pretty awesome though.

    Lor

    ReplyDelete